Friday, May 30, 2008

Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken Breast

Another one I got from Stephanie's Kitchen. An easy and tasty way to prepare chicken.

Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken Breast

4 servings
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups crushed Stove Top Stuffing Mix (I use my food processor, much easier)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk

In a shallow dish, mix together stuffing mix and Parmesan cheese. In a separate dish, whisk together the eggs and milk. First coat the chicken in the egg mixture, then liberally coat the chicken in the stuffing mixture. Place on greased pan and spray the top of the chicken with a non-stick spray. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I tried this chicken for dinner and it was so quick and easy. And yummy. Next time I think I'll try this coating with chicken "nuggets." Thanks for the recipe!