Friday, August 1, 2008

Pizza Pasta Salad


I made this pasta salad for dinner last night. That's right, I'm off my weekly menu...get over it! Shelly told me about a pasta salad she makes with these ingredients but I've never actually seen it or tasted it so this recipe was sort of an experiment. And it was a hit in my house! Zach decided we should call it Pizza Pasta Salad because it has everything you put on a pizza. Shelly, you'll have to tell me what you do differently.

Pizza Pasta Salad

1 lb cooked pasta, drained and cooled
1 cucumber, seeded and diced
1 can diced tomatoes (I don't have fresh tomatoes from my garden yet)
pepperoni slices cut in fourths
1 can olives, cut in half lengthwise
shredded mozzarella cheese
Italian salad dressing (use as much or as little as you like)

Combine ingredients and chill in fridge.

No comments: