Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekly Menu

Taking an idea from the website This Week For Dinner, I'm posting my weekly menu here to one, help get me organized for mealtime this week and two, give you guys ideas for your weekly menus. So, anybody reading this...Shelly? Mom? Betsy?...feel free to post your dinner ideas also!

Sunday:
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Creamy Cheesecake dessert
Monday:
Crockpot BBQ ribs
Shelly's Deli potato salad
Tuesday:
Blueberry Crumb Muffins
eggs, fruit
Wednesday:
Italian pasta salad
zucchini bread
Thursday:
Creamy Ranch Chicken
Zucchini cakes
Friday:
Pizza Rolls
salad
Saturday:
Chicken Quesadillas
corn on the cob

Okay, now let's see if I can stick to it!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love it--thanks for the ideas. You have a couple recipes listed I've been wanting to try so let me know how they turn out.

Hayley said...

I'm a little offended, you asked for ideas from everybody BUT me. I'll have you know the whopping three meals I've cooked were quite delicious and I was going to share them with you but I guess you're too good for them!